Today’s families are whirled in multiple directions. Responsibilities in the form of jobs and constraints in the form of distance are making it difficult for families to care for their loved ones in need.
With an aim to ease this real-life problem of modern families, Heal Home Care was established on 28th December 2010. Since the beginning, our services have been a relief to diverse families as we are the proxy for homely care and assistance.
Compassion is what drives us towards perfection in our services. We take full accountability for your loved ones need and the same is reflected in the behavior of our service providers. The smile of relief on your face when handing over your loved ones to our responsibility and their thankful smile, who share a deep family-like bond with our service providers, is the passion drivers for us.
We are always striving to grow our extended family by caring your loved ones as our own- serving the ones in need and caring for the ones you love!
Reach every people throughout the nation who are in need of professional health services in their accustomed environment.
- Provide reliable and quality home health care services.
- Function with high ethical standards, principle conformance, and hearty commitment.
- Value the client goals; having dedication and benevolence as the service mantras.
- To live by the promise such that the standard care that is guaranteed to the patients does not appear unreliable when transformed into actions.
- Have each employee bound by the defined standards so that they take genuine care and ownership of their duties and responsibilities towards each client.
- Create a professional setting in any kind of environment for patient’s ease and fast recovery.
- Maintain a good and professional manpower to work in different parts of the country with due consideration towards their necessity.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Provide complete preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative home health care.
- Deliver the service making it comfortable and easily adjustable to patient and patient’s family.
- Aware patient’s family regarding the condition of a patient, changes that may be encountered (in behavior), necessary action and dealing process that they can adopt for the betterment of patient.
- Involve the client’s family in the care plan whenever possible and appropriate.
- Provide health care services to those suffering from non-communicable diseases like cancer, Alzheimer, Stroke, Renal Disorder, etc. by health professionals.
- Promote and spread home health care throughout the nation.
- Make the service available to maximum people.
- Utilize the manpower existing in the country in the best possible way so that their knowledge and experience is well mobilized.